Kumara plicatilis (L.) G.D.Rowley Plants of the World
Fan Aloe is part of the Aloe genus and its scientific name is Aloe plicatilis. A type of flowering succulent / ornamental, it mainly grows as an evergreen plant - which means it …... Aloe 'Hercules' (Hercules Aloe) A large hybrid tree aloe that is the result of a cross between the large Tree Aloe, Aloe barberae (A. bainesii) and the smaller Quiver Tree, Aloe dichotoma.
Aloe plicatilis (Fan Aloe) Plant Finder GreenPlantSwap
We grow these in 300mm pots. A hardy, tree like succulent with strap like leaves arranged in two rows to resemble a fan. A mature plant may reach 3m and around 1.5m wide in 10 years.... Aloe plicatilis This is a tall, architectural accent plant that will slowly get to 1.5 m in the garden or in a container. The silver-green, flat leaves have rounded tips, and are arranged in a fan formation.
Kumara plicatilis LLIFLE
Description The Fan aloe is a perfect container, raised planter and rock garden plant in both residential and commercial plantings. It is a slow growing species with thick branching stems slowly growing 5-6 ft. tall and as wide.... Aloe plicatilis's wiki: Kumara plicatilis , formerly Aloe plicatilis , the fan-aloe , is a succulent plant endemic to a few mountains in the Fynbos ecoregion, of the Western Cape in South Africa.  The plant has an unusual and striking fan-like arr...
Aloe Plicatilis Care & Maintenance Garden Guides
Aloe Vera can grow in the driest and poorest of soil but optimal yields are got when well drained sandy loam soils are used, with a pH range of up to 8.5. Due to the fact that the plant roots are shallow the soils should be friable.... Unique with its fan-like leaf arrangement, Aloe plicatilis (Fan Aloe) forms a remarkable shrub or small tree. At the end of branched stems, the fleshy, strap-shaped, round-tipped, blue-gray leaves, about 1 ft. long (30 cm), are stacked in pairs and are reminiscent of fans.
How To Grow Aloe Plicatilis In Australia
Aloe plicatilis(fan aloe) Plants Gumtree Australia
- aloe in Queensland Plants Gumtree Australia Free Local
- Aloe Plicatilis Gardeneur
- Plants for Wind The Balcony Garden
- Aloe plicatilis M Fan Aloe Trio Nursery
How To Grow Aloe Plicatilis In Australia
Fan aloe (Aloe plicatilis) – So named because it has leaves in a unique and attractive fan shape, this aloe attracts birds and bees to the garden and is useful as a backdrop for other succulent plants. Aloe plicatilis is an endangered species and is protected from common uses.
- Aloe plicatilis can grow to a height of 10-15 feet tall over time. It features forked stems, with clusters of strap-shaped leaves arranged in 2 opposite rows, like a fan. Its botanical name, “plicatilis,” means "fan-like" or "pleated."
- Product Description. Aloe plicatilis can grow to a height of 3–5 metres (9.8–16.4 ft) tall. The trunk has corky, fire-resistant bark and the branches fork into pairs without a central leader, a pattern known as “dichotomous” branching.
- Aloe plicatilis – FanAloe. Bright orange tubular flowers on impressive flower spikes, usually in early spring. Habit: This is a succulent Aloe that can grow in to a small tree, as much as 5M tall.
- Central Phoenix -- Aloe plicatilis deserves its reputation as easily rotted. I have rotted 3, one in the ground and two in pots. One of the potted ones got water only about once a month in summer and still rotted. The in-ground plant got water every two weeks.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Denman Prospect ACT, Waramanga ACT, Lawson ACT, Fraser ACT, Mt Crawford ACT, ACT Australia 2647
- New South Wales: Thornleigh NSW, Nelsons Plains NSW, Kulnura NSW, Mullengandra NSW, Leonay NSW, NSW Australia 2057
- Northern Territory: Freds Pass NT, Banyo NT, Nyirripi NT, Grove Hill NT, Daly River NT, East Arm NT, NT Australia 0828
- Queensland: Koombooloomba QLD, Sandy Creek QLD, Moonie QLD, Mcintosh Creek QLD, QLD Australia 4034
- South Australia: Carey Gully SA, Mount Burr SA, Cunningham SA, Bruce SA, Lake View SA, Tatachilla SA, SA Australia 5026
- Tasmania: Latrobe TAS, Ambleside TAS, Stony Rise TAS, TAS Australia 7094
- Victoria: Buldah VIC, Fernbank VIC, Cheviot VIC, Chinkapook VIC, Brookfield VIC, VIC Australia 3004
- Western Australia: Sandstone WA, Carmel WA, Black Flag WA, WA Australia 6024
- British Columbia: Kimberley BC, Sidney BC, Sidney BC, Port Alberni BC, Princeton BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W2
- Yukon: Minto YT, Scroggie Creek YT, Champagne YT, Dezadeash YT, Caribou YT, YT Canada, Y1A 8C5
- Alberta: Viking AB, Chipman AB, Stettler AB, Hussar AB, Hythe AB, Botha AB, AB Canada, T5K 8J7
- Northwest Territories: Aklavik NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L2
- Saskatchewan: Lashburn SK, Vibank SK, Shell Lake SK, Kyle SK, Neilburg SK, Outlook SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C3
- Manitoba: Minitonas MB, Deloraine MB, Carman MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P8
- Quebec: Senneville QC, Perce QC, Nicolet QC, Baie-D'Urfe QC, Charlemagne QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W3
- New Brunswick: Bertrand NB, Tide Head NB, Saint Andrews NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H3
- Nova Scotia: West Hants NS, Inverness NS, Windsor NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S3
- Prince Edward Island: Linkletter PE, Victoria PE, Charlottetown PE, PE Canada, C1A 9N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Port au Port East NL, Lamaline NL, Salvage NL, Whiteway NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J9
- Ontario: Mount Carmel, Middlesex County, Ontario ON, Salmon Point ON, Bardsville ON, Cahore, Horton ON, Black River-Matheson ON, Iroquois Falls ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L2
- Nunavut: Naujaat NU, Kimmirut NU, NU Canada, X0A 1H5
- England: Bamber Bridge ENG, Grays ENG, Aldershot ENG, Bebington ENG, Bootle ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 8A8
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H3
- Scotland: Dundee SCO, Hamilton SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Glasgow SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B6
- Wales: Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D4